March health scare...

 
On March 02, 2023, I suffered the first of what became 4 heart attacks in 72 hours. This is the aircraft that flew me from Prince William County Hospital to the Virginia Hospital Center. My thanks go out to the amazing staff at all three hospitals I visited that day (UVA Health Haymarket Medical Center in Haymarket Virginia, UVA Health Prince William Medical Center in Manassas Virginia, and the Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington Virginia) and of course the professionals at PHI Air Medical, and the team who fly this cool looking Aircare Medevac EC-135 Helicopter. In addition to all of that, it would be terribly rude if I didn't thank what seemed like 100s of well-wishers who posted positive messages on social media, and even sent a couple of cards. I am not religious, however I am firmly convinced that those words of encouragement have helped pull me through this challenging health crisis.

Again, thank you.

Comments